Nigerians are grief-stricken when news broke that a Beachcraft 350 aircraft crashed at the Kaduna International Airport on Friday.
The names of the fallen soldiers are:
Trade Your Gift Cards, Bitcoin & USDT at the Best Rate
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.
Netizens took to social media to react to the sad news. Below are some reactions:
– Nigerian Air Force should be probed. The crashes are becoming too rampant. Subhanallah
– This is getting out of hand. How often do you guys check the plane before flying? Just this year, we’ve recorded over 3 crashes. I think you guys need to be auditing your planes regularly and retrain some of your pilots.
– Are there any survivors? What is the maintenance culture of your aircrafts. How old are they? These are crash way too many.
– To me it’s a good news. He or she who threatening to kill another person don’t know death is waiting for him or her.
– This should be investigated cause I don’t want to believe a whole chief of Army staff went down like that….something is fishy Was the plane serviced was it checked what was the cause??? So many questions should be asked and answered. That someone father brother live cut short just like that