Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, better known as Davido, has shared the touching letter he wrote to his late mother Veronica Adeleke.
Davido shares touching letter he wrote to his late mum Veronica Adeleke
Veronica Adeleke died on the 6th of March 2003, before her death she was a lecturer at Babcock University.
Davido has now taken to social media to remember his late mum, as she shared an old letter he wrote her.
The superstar singer who expressed his love for his mother in the letter, captioned the photo he shared
“Look what I found, Sweet mother.”
The letter was a touching one in which the young David was expressing his love for his mother.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli