Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, has advised everyone to refuse to bow to the constant pressure to appear better than others on social media.
The award-winning movie star took to her Twitter page to encourage more people to stay away from social media for the sake of their sanity.
The mother of four added that real-life connections should be made and valued above the ones made on social media.
In her words:
“In this Age and time of intense pressure especially From Social media. Find the time to Log off. Have REAL life connections . Don’t feel pressured by the many lies you see , your worries are easier than that of many you may admire. Hang in there and Be patient with yourself.”
See her tweet below:
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years