Popular music label executive Jude ‘Engees’ Okoye, has suggested that rapper Zlatan Ibile may have blocked DJ Cuppy on social media platforms over a single reason.
Jude okoye reveals ‘reason’ why zlatan blocked DJ cuppy,
According to Okoye, the billionaire’s daughter’s inability to pronounce, may be the reason why the rapper blocked her out of his profiles on the internet.
If you recall, DJ Cuppy recently made a tweet on her relationship with Zlatan.
“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why; we were actually friends…AND “Gelato” was a hit!”
To which Jude Okoye gave a witty response. He replied:
“You couldn’t pronounce Kapaichumarimarichupaco.
In 2019, DJ Cuppy released a song featuring Zlatan Ibile. The song, ‘Gelato’ , was inspired by Cuppy‘s viral video with her father, Femi Otedola and her sister, Temi Otedola during their vacation in Italy.
The song was an instant hit when it was released in August of that year.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years