Singer Oladapo Oyebanjo known as D’banj has been appointed as the president of Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria.
The association was set up by music Seun Kuti to counter the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.
The 38-year-old had revealed in an Instagram post on Tuesday that their motto is ‘because African Women Are Worth It’.
Sharing a photo of his ID on Instagram Tuesday, D’Banj who was appointed as the president of the association by Seun Kuti wrote;
“I’m Honored to be the president And National Facilitator of The CGAN Just because Givers Never Lack!!!!.”
See the post below:
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli