How To Install Windows 10 From An Android Phone
Traditional DVDs and CDs were the most widely used devices to install the Windows operating system on a PC until around a decade ago. But what if you just have the Windows 10ISO file and no USB drive from which to build and update the operating system? Most of you are aware that you can flash stock ROMs for Android smartphones by uploading them to your PC and then using USB to pass them to your phone.
But did you know that by turning your Android phone into a bootable USB, you can use it to install an operating system on your PC? Yes, you certainly can! Bootable images of the Windows 10 operating system can be loaded on a PC and then used for booting using the Drivedroid software.
So, if you have the Drivedroid app and a rooted Android phone with plenty of storage space, you can use it to boot almost any bootable ISO image on your PC, including Windows ISO images and Linux distributions. Drivedroid’ s ability to function as a rescue disk makes it an ideal app to have on hand in case of an emergency.
This LOL tier list is one of the oldest tier lists, and it is divided into five groups based on the success of the league’ s legends in the category.
The procedure is straightforward and takes just a few minutes to complete. Let’ s take a look at how it’ s done:
Before you start installing Windows 10 on your Android phone, make sure you’ re prepared for the following:
• An Android smartphone that has been rooted
• ISO image of Windows 10
• Your Android computer must have at least 4. 5GB of free space.
• A USB cord
How to Install Windows 10 Using Drivedroid
- You must first install the Drivedroid software on your Android device before using it. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Simply check for ” Drivedroid” in the Google Play Store. Once you’ ve found it, select the option to install it.
- After downloading Drivedroid, use the USB setup wizard to customize the software. To begin the procedure, tap ” Setup. “
- Open the app after it has been installed and grant root permissions.
- Attach your Android device to a PC with a USB cable. You will be presented with a list of USB systems from which to select. The USB system at the top of the list seems to operate with the majority of Android devices.
- Next, open your computer’ s file manager and check to see if your Android device is loaded on a CD or USB drive. The USB setup wizard can now be closed.
- If your computer does not appear, return to the previous page and select another USB system from the list before it appears.
Creating a Windows 10 Bootable Image
After you’ ve completed the initial setup, you’ ll need to build a bootable Windows 10 picture on your Android computer. Make sure your Android device is connected to your PC before continuing with the steps below.
- Download the most recent Windows 10 ISO file and save it to your device’ s internal storage or SD card.
- Launch the Drivedroid app and select the ” +” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose ” Add picture from file” from the drop- down menu.
DriveDroid also has a transfer images feature that lets you download images for a variety of operating systems to your Android phone.
- Give your picture a name and pick the ISO file’ s direction by tapping the magnifying glass icon. Then, at the end, press the checkmark to save the file.
- Next, select the newly generated file and select the host image option. You can choose between a ‘ Read- only USB’ and a ‘ CD- ROM’ option.
- The Windows 10 picture should now be installed, and you should receive a notification on your phone indicating that the procedure was successful.
- Restart your machine, then go to the UEFI/BIOS settings and select the Drive where the Windows ISO file is installed. During the installation process, make sure your Android is not disconnected from the PC.