Do You Know guys can’t stand successful ladies ?
Weak men can’t stand successful and independent women. These men have been raised to believe that a woman’s place is under a man. That is why many of them seek for ways to keep their women dependent upon them so that they won’t grow bigger and better than them.
Is it not funny to see these weak men looking for every excuse possible under the sun to stop their women from pursuing better opportunities at work or expanding their businesses? They feel threatened by independent women.
Trade Your Gift Cards, Bitcoin & USDT at the Best Rate
Below are reasons some Nigerian men can’t stand independent and successful women:
1. Successful women love their men, but they can manage on their own and this doesn’t go down well for weak, insecure men.
2. These women know what they want from life and go after these things. They don’t wait for men to get them what they want. And because weak men want dependent women, they label them stubborn and unyielding.
3. Successful women have tenacious personalities that can be extremely intimidating for weak men. These men are used to dealing with docile women, so they can’t stand women who refuse to stay under.
4. These women expect complete trust in a relationship. They can sense lies and deceit and because weak men are used to getting it easy with women, they begin to kick against them.
5. Weak men can’t stand successful women because they refuse to play small for these men to feel good about themselves.
6. Successful women have inner strength that cannot tolerate irregularity or indecisive personalities from weak men.
7. Weak men can’t stand being in a relationship with successful women because it exposes their weaknesses.
8. Successful women don’t play little girly games. They are either in or out and weak men can’t stand such women.
9. They know when to hold on and when to let go and weak men love being tolerated even when they keep hurting their partners.
10. Weak men can’t stand successful women because they won’t know what to do with her.