TO DOWNLOAD THE MP3, MP4, AND ALBUM THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE
BUT IF AFTER WAITING FOR 10 SECONDS AND D@WNL@AD DIDN’T START, GO BACK TO THE PAGE THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE AND USE THE SECOND DOWNLOAD BUTTON BEL@W AND D@WNLOAD WILL START INSTANTLY WITHOUT WASTING TIME AGAIN.
HISTORY OF MUSIC
Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 | Funded
Apply For Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021. Norway is quite a developed nation with high qualified professors across the world. Norway universities ranked among the top 300 universities in QS Ranking. Norway Bi Presidential Scholarship is to pursue a Bachelor & Master Degree free of cost in Norway
Furthermore, Norway is also known as the Kingdom of Norway. The scholarship is open to both international and students of Norway. The duration of the Norwegian Bi Presidential Scholarship for the Master’s program is 2 years and for the Bachelor’s program, it is 3 years. The scholarship is available in a wide variety of academic fields for undergraduate and master’s degrees.
Totally, there are 30 scholarships. 10 scholarships will be awarded to citizens of Norway and 20 to international students. Additionally, Student Gateway Scholarships make sure to inform you all about the Fully Funded scholarships for international students. As well as, we also give information about all types of scholarships for international students. Below are all the details about Norway’s presidential scholarships for 2021.
Details About Norway Presidential Scholarships in 2021
- Country: Norway
- Degree: Bachelors, Master
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
We Recommend You to Check also Denmark Government Scholarships 2022 | Funded
Available Academic Fields & Majors
Every Student can Select a Full Time or Part-Time Degree Program. So all are available in both Bachelors’ & Master’s Degree Programs.
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
Different types of Scholarships for International Students are being offered by Bi Norway Presidential Scholarship. Also, For the Citizens of Norway. So, Details of Scholarships in Norway are given below.
- Norwegian Scholarship Holder: Scholarships will be covering Semester Fees (up to 2 years)
- International Recipients: Coverage of the Full Tuition Fee. Besides, Monthly Stipend for Each semester (up to 2 years for Masters Degree and up to 3 Years for Bachelors).
- Both International and National students are eligible
- A complete application for admission should be uploaded online.
- One page application letter should be written outlining why is the applicant deserving of this scholarship. And, how your academic record makes you be considered.
The Last Date to Apply for the Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 is 1st March 2021 for both International and National students
How to Apply
At last, The Application submission will be Online. Thus, To Apply for the Norway Scholarship, Please, Visit the Official Website of the Norway Bi Presidential Scholarship.