30,000 Grant: BVN HOLDERS Who Haven’t Received The #30,000 Grant Payment Should Kindly Read This.
It’s no longer news that the Federal Government Of Nigeria have paid some of the beneficiaries of the artisans grant in Nigeria. However, this information was disclosed or revealed by the federal government through their official twitter handle.
The good works of President Muhammadu Buhari needs to be appreciated because he has done his best in approving many fund Programs in the country. These fund programs are meant to help citizens financially and credits should be given to the FG for their honest efforts towards eliminating poverty in the country.
BVN HOLDERS Who Haven’t Received The #30,000 Grant Payment Should Kindly Read This.
1. If you haven’t received a credit alert and you are in the first batch of beneficiaries, you can check your bank app to know if you were credited or not.
2. Don’t be afraid if you haven’t received your grant payment because you might be in the second batch.
3. Confirm your message box if you have received a credit alert because payment is ongoing across all states.
4. BVN Holders who haven’t received their grant payment should be patient as the payment is still ongoing.
5. BVN HOLDERS who haven’t applied for the 30,000 naira grant should apply.
Note: The first batch of payment is ongoing across various states, check your account balance.
If you want to apply, ask questions in the comment section below.
Share this post to your loved ones.