Recruitment into the Ondo State Security Network Agency, Operation Amotekun has commenced.
The Ondo State Security Network Agency, Operation Amotekun, has announced the commencement of its recruitment, according to Sahara Reporters.
Adetunji Olu-Adeleye, Amotekun Corps Commandant in the state, who made this known on Tuesday in Akure, said the recruitment form would attract no charges.
Amotekun is a security outfit based in all the six southwest states aimed at curbing insecurity in the region.
Olu-Adeleye advised interested indigenes between ages 18 and 70 years, with minimum qualification of primary school certificate, to apply for employment.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli