Sometimes we always have different thoughts and opinions whenever Nigeria government embark on an activities or a particular project. See Nigerians thought and what Comrade Deji Adeyanju says after Kogi State governor, Yayah Bello embark on this mobilization.
Yayah Bello was declared as Kogi State governor in 2015 under the umbrella of APC as a replacement for Abubakar Audu who initially won the election but died before the declaration of results.
Recently, APC took to their official social media handle to announce the recent activity of Governor Bello.
The post is as follow, “Governor Yayah Bello at the inaugural of mobilization committee for the forthcoming membership registration/revalidation”.
After the video of the inauguration and mobilization surfaced on the internet through APC’s platform, a Nigerian activist, Comrade Deji Adeyanju reacted by saying the party is mobilizing another suffering for Nigerians.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli