Following the public announcement of the heartbreaking death of 17 year old genius; Chisom Chukwuneke, who reportedly died from cancer, after she was recognized for her brilliant and excellent performance in the concluded West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Examination, where she bagged seven A1s.
Several condolences have followed her death, especially across several social media platforms, as a young girl that ought to be celebrated as a national treasure, died too soon. Among those who talked about her death, one of Nigeria’s political Colossus, and a former Vice President; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has taken to his Twitter page to express his bitterness over her death.
“As a father and grandfather, I know how painful it is to lose a child, especially one as exceptionally gifted as 17 year old Chisom Chukwuneke. You don’t need to know her to fell the pain of her parents” Atiku wrote on his verified Twitter page, as he join other Nigerians in mourning the deceased.
A political and public figure like the Former vice president Atiku Abubakar, coming out to express his bitterness over her death, shows the highest level of humanity there is. The death of the academician will leave a big hole in the heart of her families, peers and society in general, as she is exceptional.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years