2020 strikes again in the football world as another World Cup winner joins Diego Armando Maradona on the list of footballers that died this year.
World cup winner and Italian legend, Paolo Rossi has died two months after his 64th birthday following a battle with illness.
The Italian Legend died at the age of 64 and he would not only be remembered for his extraordinary playing career, but also his work in the game post-retirement.
One of the major turning point in the former Juventus and AC Milan attacker’s career is when he led his country to a world cup glory in Spain in the 1982. He scored six goals and was awarded the tournament’s Golden Ball and Golden Boot.
His record of winning the World Cup title, Golden Ball and Golden Boot was equalled by Brazil football legend Ronaldo de Lima in 2002 where he also took home all the three. Rossi’s international career included 48 caps and 20 goals for his beloved Italy between 1977-1986.
On the club scene, he won the Serie A title two times with Juventus in 1981-82 and 1983-84, and also lifted the European Cup with Old Lady in 1984-85. He scored 134 goals in 338 club appearances and he is widely regarded one of the best forwards of his time.
Rest in peace Paolo Rossi
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)