President Nana Akufo-Addo
The President of the Republic of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, has been elected the brand new Chairman of the Financial Group of West Africa States, ECOWAS.
Akufo-Addo was elected as the brand new ECOWAS Chair on the ongoing 57th Summit in Niamey, Republic of Niger.
Recall that Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari had through the summit warned African leaders towards the pointless elongation of tenure in workplace.
Buhari had stated the development was turning into a supply of bother for the area.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli