Good morning my dear readers the federal government of Nigeria has recently accepted to release the N20 billion academic allowance to the university lecturers across the every state in Nigeria.
However, it was reported that the money will be paid in installment between May 2021 and February 2022.
According to the report on the punch news, the FG vowed to spend N20 billion in response to the seven month on going strike declared by Assu during the meeting held among the FG and Assu leaders yesterday, which was officiated by The Minister of Labor and Employment Chris Ngige, and his Minister of state, Festus Keyamo (SAN), and others, while the ASUU delegation was led by its President, Prof Biodun Ogunyemi.
The minister of labour and employment stated that students are constantly joining the #EndSARS protests simply because of the closure of universities implemented by Assu which is quite unfair for students to participate in such protest.
Ogunyemi stated that everyone should put their hands on deck to resolve the crisis affecting our university system in Nigeria because it’s indeed a national emergency issue in the country.
He also urged the Senate president, Ahmad Lawan, Ngige, and Accountant-General of the Federation, Idris Ahmed, among others, for considering the discussion.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years