Breaking News! Large Chunk Of NDDC Contracts Are Given To National Assembly Members
It has been revealed by the minister of Niger Delta affairs that a large chunk of NDDC contracts is given to National Assembly members.
Nigeria’s minister of Niger Delta affairs, Godswill Akpabio has shocked Nigerians by revealing that most of the contracts in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) are given to national assembly members.
He made the revelation when he appeared before the house of representatives committee probing the commission.
“Who is even the greatest beneficiary of the contracts? It’s you people at the national assembly,” he said.
A female lawmaker had interrupted him saying: “Can I ask you a question? What is the benefit that the national assembly is benefiting from NDDC?”
The minister responded: “I just told you that we have records to show that most of the contracts in NDDC are given out to members of the national assembly but you don’t know about it, the two chairmen can explain to you. I was a member of the NDDC committee so I know about it.”
Earlier, he alleged that Joi Nunieh, former acting managing director of NDDC, did not participate in the mandatory one year service of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
He said he got to know about this through a letter from late Abba Kyari, former chief of staff to the president.
“The former managing director of the NDDC was relieved of her appointment when I received a letter from the then Chief of Staff (may his soul rest in peace) that she did not possess the requisite qualifications to be there,” he said.
“For instance, we have written twice to the National Youth Service Corps and twice they have insisted that she never served and that she does not have an NYSC certificate or an exception.”
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years