Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ward 1, Ife-East-Central Local Council Development Area of Osun State, Kehinde Ajisafe, has defected to the ruling All Progressive Congress.
Ajisafe dumped the party alongside 36 other members of the opposition party.
A statement by Kola Olabisi, a Senior Special Assistant to Governor Gboyega Oyetola, obtained on Wednesday, explained that the defection took place during a meeting of the ‘4 + 4 = Oyetola’ group at St. Stephen’s B Primary School, Modakeke.
The statement also quoted Ajisafe as saying, “It is visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that the APC administration led by Governor Gboyega Oyetola, is really trying its best in Modakeke community in particular and the entire state in general.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years