BREAKING! Students Plan Protest Against FG If School Resumption Date Is Not Announced In 2 Weeks
Students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria have given the government two weeks to announce a date for school resumption.
Students are planning to protest against the government
University students in Nigeria have given the federal government two weeks to announce a date for school resumption in all institutions of learning, failure would result in serious protest.
Recall that Nigerian students have been at home since March after schools were shut down owing to the outbreak of Covid-19.
According to LIB, the students under the umbrella of the National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS), National Association of University Students (NAUS) and National Association of Colleges of Education Students (NANCES), at a virtual meeting, decried Federal Government’s approach towards the resumption of learning institutions in the country.
They condemned the FG’s decision to cancel the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASCCE).
According to the students, WASSCE can be written while observing social distancing and other safety protocols.
“It is hardly feasible that coronavirus may be eradicated in a fortnight and after months of observing several safety measures, there are little or no gains in the results so far recorded.
‘Huge funds have been used to contain the spread of the virus, but we still have poorly equipped medical centers across the country” they said
The students also urged the Federal government to stop salaries of university teachers and other officials for advocating the continued closure of schools without proffering solutions to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years