Three Days Of Mourning Declared As Former Nigerien President Passed On.
Three days of mourning have been declared over the death of Nigerien President Mamadou Tandja who died at 82 years of age as declared by the government.
Mamadou Tandja was elected Nigerien president twice from 1999-2010 was overthrown eventually in a coup after he attempted to change the constitution of Niger so he could extend his grip on the power of the country.
The Nigerien government has announced a three-day national mourning for the West African nation’s ex-leader, Tandja.
According to the report, Tandja died on Tuesday in Niamey, the capital city of Niger, however, the cause of his death wasn’t specified.
For several years, Tandja has been attacked by sickness and on several occasions, taken to Germany, France, and Morocco for medical treatment.
Just a month before Niger holds her presidential election was the time the dead of the ex-President comes.
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli