Few hours to the commencement of the Ondo State Governorship election, the deputy governor of the state and the Zenith Labour Party governorship candidate for the #OndoDecides2020,
Agboola Ajayi, has reportedly dumped his governorship ambition and withdrawn from the race.
In a Statement signed by the deputy governor and candidate of the party, Mr Agboola blamed his withdrawal on the major the backbone of the party for allowing himself to be used against him.
He also noted that many of his staunch supporters have been sold out to the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate, Eyitayo Jegede.
Read the Statement below:
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years