Buhari To Resign As Corruption Has Become A Way Of Life In Your Govt – PDP
Following rampant allegations of corruption, Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has been asked to resign.
President Muhammadu Buhari
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to tender his resignation over alleged rampant cases of corruption in federal agencies.
According to The Nations, the national chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, made the call in an ongoing media parley in Abuja.
Secondus cited ongoing corruption investigations in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), and others.
The PDP chairman said corruption has become a way of life among Nigerians while President Buhari plays the ostrich.
He accused the president of abandoning his promise to fight corruption during electioneering campaigns in 2015 and 2019.
The call comes days after members of the House of Representatives on the platform of the PDP had announced that they may soon commence impeachment proceedings against President Buhari.
The PDP lawmakers in a statement on Tuesday, July 21, warned they would commence impeachment proceedings against Buhari if the insecurity challenges in Nigeria do not improve and if what they termed as the calculated blackmail against the National Assembly is not checked.
The PDP caucus in the House gave the president a four-week ultimatum to provide security to Nigerians and commence proper cleaning of they described as the embarrassing and notorious corruption cases in the country or face impeachment.
“We shall revert to the relevant sections of the constitution and commence impeachment proceedings in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians,” Kingsley Chinda, the leader of the caucus said.
According to the opposition lawmakers, the disrespect for the constitution by appointees of the executive arm was a ground to instigate the impeachment process.
They also complained that everywhere is unsafe in the country because of the constant attacks from terrorists, kidnappers, and bandits.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years