We Cant Open Schools For Now Due To Negative Feedback From Parents – FG
Schools in Nigeria will remain shut after parents gave negative feedback to the federal government.
Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba
The federal government will not be reopening schools according to schedule after 80 per cent of parents kicked against the idea.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba, while speaking at Thursday’s briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 in Abuja.
According to him, a survey showed that most parents are opposed to schools reopening at the moment, as they don’t want their children to be used as experiment.
“We are keeping the children at home because you can’t see coronavirus with your naked eyes and can’t know if a child is asymptomatic or carrying the virus. If he does, and he goes back and infects another person, there is no way for us to know.
“Prior to that, the ministry carried out a perception survey around the country and 80 per cent of the responses were assurances from parents that they’re not willing to experiment with their children. If there are parents willing to experiment – to check whether it can work or not, we can invite them to a test,” Nwajiuba said.
Nigeria currently has 22,614 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
About 7,822 patients have been discharged, while 549 have died.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years