Atalanta ruin Liverpool long run unbeaten at home Stadium Anfield. Liverpool couldn’t have a single shot on target in the whole of 90 minutes.
Liverpool has already beaten Atalanta at away by 5 goals to nil in their first leg of Uefa Champions league group stage match. Things went sideways for Liverpool. Liverpool now has 8 Injured players but this is far less to be an excuse for their loss. Because they’ve already had good performance ever since Van Dijk got Injured. They never lose a single match.
Jurgen Klopp blames tight fixtures in English premier league due to that his players didn’t have enough rest and they play in Champions league few days after they played Champions league.
Jose Mourinho has replied him to stop putting blame on EPL tight fixtures because they are all into it. Even Jose Mourinho has had more tight fixtures than Jurgen Klopp this season.
Stick around by clicking the follow button to enjoy more trending gist in the world of sport. Comment like and share with family and friends. Enjoy your day and God bless us all.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years