The political rival between Governor Godwin Obaseki and another governorship aspirant in his state has taken a new dimension.
Governor Godwin Obaseki
The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has restated his resolve to clinch his party’s governorship candidate by saying that he is not afraid of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Obaseki stated this while making an appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
Ize-Iyamu contested the last governorship election under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), before defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
He will now go up against Obaseki for APC’s ticket in the September 19 poll.
But the Governor insists he has no reason to be scared of Ize-Iyamu.
“Why should I be? The last time I contested, he (Ize-Iyamu) was my opponent from the PDP and the votes are there.
“I beat him (when I had no track record as a governor) and now with the track record as a governor, I don’t have any fears,” Obaseki said.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years