There is a trending report on social media that popular satellite television providers, DSTV and GoTv have been hacked, and all channels now accessible regardless of subscription or packages.
Nigerians are alleging that Anonymous, an online network known for launching cyberattacks against government institutions has hacked MultiChoice which disrupted their service, opening all channels for free.
However, the allegation is nothing but a mere rumor. There has been no statement from MultiChoice confirming the hack. More so, four days ago, they sent emails to all their subscribers, informing them of an upgrade exercise that will commence on October 17, 2020.
According to the mail sent by MultiChoice to all DSTV and GoTv subscribers, the upgrade will run from October 17, 2020, to October 19, 2020. It is necessary to improve service delivery.
It is the remotest reason why the sudden airing of channels for free. Until an official statement from MultiChoice, confirming the hack, disgraced the rumors.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli