The federal government is considering shifting the January 18th resumption date for schools over rising COVID cases.
In December, the presidential task force on COVID-19 had asked schools in the country to remain closed until January 18, 2021.
But at a briefing on Monday, Adamu Adamu, minister of education, said there are concerns about the scheduled date.
“It (January 18th date of school reopening) is not sacrosanct. When we decided on that date it was just a target towards what we were working on,” he said.
“Of course, we are keeping it in view and looking at what is happening in the society and then it is supposed to be subject to constant review. Even today at the PTF meeting we looked at the rising figures and thought about if we should probably take another look at it.
“On January 18th resumption, we are reviewing it, we are going to review it… tomorrow the Ministry is going to take it up.”
Nigeria crossed the 100,000 mark of COVID-19 cases on Sunday.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years