Guys, Please Take Note, Never Sleep With Girls That Wear Waist Beads
Waist beads are often worn by African women to point out femininity.
It has deeper meanings.
However, ladies nowadays wear them as a sort of decoration, tracking weight loss and gain, body shaping.
Little do they know that these beads symbolize spirituality, protection, womanhood, fertility, sexuality, etc.
Natives have some spiritual beliefs related to the colors of beads embedded within the strings.
Egyptian women wore them in those days to allure men while dancing
In Africa, the attractiveness of a lady is attached to her buttocks and therefore the beads help women boast this feature.
In Northern Nigeria, the waist bead is named ‘Jigida’ while the Yoruba people ask it as ‘Bebe’.
Below are a number of the waist color beads and what they signify:
1. Red Colour Beads
This color signifies sexuality, energy, self-worth, vitality, passion, love, power, desire, and vitality.
Be scared once you are available in contact with any lady wearing a red color bead.
2. Green Colour Beads
It is a logo for harmony, fertility, prosperity, abundance, hope, and growth.
3. Gold Colour Beads
Gold may be a symbol of wealth, preciousness, power, and top quality.
4. White Colour Beads
This color portrays innocence, humility, purity, youth, light, cleanliness, goodness, and virginity.
5. Pink Colour Beads
It means romance, friendship, sweetness, femininity, kindness, appreciation, and tenderness.
Please run your life if you meet a woman wearing this color of beads.
6. Black Colour Beads
This signifies protection, elegance, authority, depth, and ritual.
My advice once you meet a woman wearing a black waist bead, run.
7. Purple Colour Beads
This color signifies mystery, luxury independence, magic, spirituality, and ambition.
8. Orange Colour Beads
Orange color breeds warmth, success, enthusiasm, attraction, and creativity.
9. Blue Colour Beads
Blue color may be a symbol of wisdom, knowledge, loyalty, devotion, trust, peace, faith, and healing.
10. Brown Colour Beads
It is a color that portrays stability, earth, strength, natural, honesty, comfort, and reliability.
11. Silver Colour Beads
It is a logo for serenity, grace, insight, glamour, dreams, and energy.
12. Yellow Colour Beads
It is a logo for energy, calmness, joy, happiness, and clarity.
13. Turquoise Colour Beads
This color signifies communication and self-awareness.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years