Article credit: anaedoonline.com
Mermaids are spiritual beings who exists around us. Some people do not believe in mermaids but the truth of the matter is they really do exist. A Nigerian man who had an encounter with a mermaid has come out to share his story. He narrates:
I boarded a bus from Orlu to Owerri town on the night of December 20, 2019. I was to attend a show were my favorite artist was to perform that night. I sat by the window of the second row, with only one passenger left to make us four.
As the bus crossed the bridge at Njaba river, a tall lady stood by the road. She waved at the bus, as the driver stopped it and said if he was going to owerri. The bus conductor opened the door for her and switched on the light. She entered the bus after negotiating and sat next to me. I thanked and praised the Almighty God for bringing such a beautiful damsel my way. The driver then restarted the car.
As she adjusted to make herself comfortable, she unwittingly pulled up her mini-skirt, revealing her thick fleshy thighs in full bloom. I began to salivate and felt a bulge between my thighs. I couldn’t help the temptation, as I adjusted to steal glances of her thumping chest. As if she knew what was going on my mind, she brought out her phone and typed “Do you like what you see?” and showed it to me. I met her eye contact with a beaming smile, as I nodded in affirmation.
I was so sure in that moment that she was a “runs girl” looking for a quick night hook up. Confidently, I threw my arm over her shoulder and placed my hand on her chest. I met no resistance. My hand rested there for a while before I withdrew it, and place it gently on her laps. She looked at me and smiled as if she relished every move I made.
I became really scared and stopped just in time before any other person would notice what was going on. I felt guilty. When we got to Akwakuma junction at about 10:30 pm, I talked to the driver and told him to stop. I came down from the bus and took another bus to the town. That was the only way I could flee from that temptation. I was already almost late for the show. When I dropped at the warehouse junction, the same lady from the other bus at orlu stood there. She approached me and whispered into my ears “You can run, but you can’t hide”- with a smile on her face.
I started moving very fast after ignoring her. I could not see any bus or taxi at all. I wanted to get to Assumpta Cathedral at Control junction as fast as I could.
She followed me, and caught up with me at the “Otamiri” bridge between warehouse and control. She quickly held my hand and the next thing I could remember was waking up without my clothes on, in a hotel room, the morning of the following day. The bedspread was ruffled and I was so exhausted and hungry.
I managed to get out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I found nobody there. I realized that I was alone. She was gone. I tried to recollect how I got to the hotel. Nothing. I became so scared and cried. I found a note she left on the table that read.
After reading the note, I decided to check my manhood and found out that it was gone. Up until today I still don’t know what to do. I feel like dying. My entire world is ruined.
Note: This story is based on true life experience as narrated by an anonymous user. Locations and characters are intended for fictional purposes only.
After reading this touching story, it is Paramount that most people be very careful of who they meet and want to talk to especially on a journey.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years