Few hours Ago the New York Times (NYT) reported that president Donald Trump received 10.1 million more votes across the United States than in the last 4 years election.
Photo; The New York Times Publication
What this means is that Donald Trump secured more votes in the 2020 United State’s presidential election than he did 4 years ago.
Despite securing much more higher votes this year he still lost the presidential election. And his greatly displeased about this outcome.
Donald Trump has now taken to his official Twitter page to reply the New York Times and also to give reasons why he lost despite having higher votes.
According to his response he won the election but due to high rate of voter fraud in the United States Joe Biden was declared the winner.
Photo; Donald Trump’s Reply
His allegations are getting too much by the day even though majority of it is yet to be substantiated in the court of law.
- Donald Trump Begged China To Assist Him Win Re-election Uncovered By Ex-US Nationwide Safety Advisor
- The US To Stop Political Nonsense And Get Their Schools Opened – Donald Trump
- BREAKING ! PTF Advises States To Proceed Reopening Of Schools With Caution
- US Government speaks on Bello’s Protest letter against Visa Ban
- Donald Trump’s Star On Hollywood’s Walk Of Fame Defaced In Support Of Black Lives Matter
- Trump Seen Gasping for Air, Cringing in Pain: Doctors Confirm He is in ‘Respiratory Distress’
- Remember Abdulmutallab,The Nigerian Who Tried To Bomb A US Airplane? See The Jail He’s Being Held
- Breaking! Why Gbenga Daniel is now a force to be reckoned with in Ogun PDP
- US Election: If Joe Biden Wins In Any Of These Four States, It Is Over For Donald Trump (See Why)
News has it that thousands of his lawsuits has been thrown out by the court due to lack of evidence.