A dusk-to-dawn curfew has been imposed by the Benue state government on Ukum and Katsina-Ala Local Government Areas.
The state’s Deputy Governor, Benson Abounu said the curfew was imposed to address the insecurity witnessed in the areas.
Abounu who disclosed that the security council also resolved to ban the use of motorcycles in the two areas “pending further review of the security situation”, said movement of patients and pregnant women for medical attention using motorcycles where there were no vehicular presence would be allowed “after thorough investigation.”
The Deputy Governor told newsmen after the security meeting;
“The curfew will be from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.It is part of our efforts to tackle banditry, kidnapping, armed robbery and general insecurity in the two local government areas.”
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)