JUST IN! 13 COVID-19 Patients Was Discharges In Enugu State
The Enugu State Government has announced the discharge of 13 new COVID-19 patients, bringing the total number of discharged cases to 63.
The state Commissioner for Health, Ikechukwu Obi, announced this in a statement on Wednesday in Enugu.
Obi stated that the health ministry discharged the 13 patients after treatment as they had tested negative for the virus.
He noted that there was no new laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case in the state presently.
According to him, the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases still stands at 261.
“Total confirmed COVID-19 cases – 261, number of COVID-19 cases on treatment – 192, number of COVID-19 cases discharged – 63, number of confirmed COVID-19 related deaths is six,” he said.
The commissioner, therefore, called on the public to be responsible, adding that COVID-19 is real.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years