JUST IN! Ajao market in Lagos On Fire
Fire has gutted the popular Ajao market in the Ajao area of Lagos State.
The PUNCH gathered that the incident started around 1am on Wednesday.
Although the cause of the fire incident was yet to be ascertained, our correspondent learnt that the inferno started around a shopping mall close to the market and had extended into the main Ajao market.
Properties worth millions of naira were said to have been destroyed as the fire had affected some adjoining buildings and made residents flee for safety.
Emergency responders, including the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Lagos State Fire Service, and men of the Nigeria Police Force are on ground to manage the situation.
LASEMA spokesperson, Nosa Okunbor, while confirming the incident, said no casualty was yet to be recorded.
He said, “There is a fire outbreak there. It started around 1am but we are there already. From all indications, the Ajao Main Market has a small shopping mall and from what we gathered, the fire started from the shopping mall and extended to the main market and affected some adjoining buildings.
“But the LASEMA Response Team and other stakeholders, including the Lagos State Fire Service and the police are already on ground to quell the fire. No casualty has been recorded for now.”
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years