This came some hours after he was restrained from going out of the Government House in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital.
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, on Sunday resigned his membership of the All Progressives Congress in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo Local Government Area of the State, The PUNCH reports.
This came some hours after he was restrained from going out of the Government House in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital, by the state Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami and his team.
Tendering his resignation letter at the APC secretariat in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo LGA, Ajayi said everybody knew why he left the APC.
Shortly after, he went to the secretariat of the PDP in the ward where he announced his defection to the party and obtained his party card.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli