Due to the recent #EndSars protest, the Federal Government are working tirelessly to end the 7 months ASUU strike, because it is believed to have played significant role in the massive numbers of #Endsars protest.
The Federal Government this evening, in a meeting with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) assured students that the industrial action by the union will soon be tackled and measures will be set to avoid its re-occurence.
This statement was made by The Hon. Minister of labour and Employment, Sen. Chris Ngige as they resumed negotiation between the Federal Government and ASUU.
“He said in his declaration, that The President has directed him to pass the night here until all issues that have kept our children away from school are resolved and strike called off. He also said the union should bear with Federal Government because of the recent economic crisis as a result of the impact of COVID-19, that the Nations revenune has dwindled.”
“The Minister further said that the president is concerned about the dwindled academic system and infrastructure, and has vowed to see to that there are positive purposes.”
“According to the Minister, The President also said he’s determined to reposition our universities as it supposed to be. And will do everything put the present challenges as history.”
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years