JUST IN! FG Broadcasts Dates For Resumption Of Home Flights In Lagos, Abuja, Others
Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika made the disclosure on his twitter deal with.
The Federal Authorities on Wednesday introduced that Lagos and Abuja airports will resume home operations from July 8, 2020.
Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika disclosed this on his twitter deal with.
In accordance with him, Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Maiduguri would resume home operations on the 11th of July.
He added that different airports would resume home operations on 15th July.
The minister stated the date for resumption of worldwide operations could be introduced in the end.
“I’m glad to announce that Abuja & Lagos airports will resume home operations on the eighth of July, 2020. Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri & Maiduguri to renew on the 11th.
“Different airports on the 15th. Date for worldwide to be introduced in the end. Bear with us, please,” he twitted.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli