JUST IN! FG Finally Revealed Date For 2022 WAEC Examinations Please Take Note.
Nigeria’s Minister of State for Schooling, Emeka Nwajiuba has introduced a date for the graduation of 2020 WASSCE.
The West African Senior College Certificates Examination (WASSCE) will start in August, Nigeria’s Minister of State for Schooling, Emeka Nwajiuba has confirmed.
He announced on Monday on the briefing of the Presidential Job Pressure on COVID-19 in Abuja.
He gave the precise date as the 4th of August to the fifth of September.
He mentioned, “From the 4th of August to the fifth of September, please take be aware. Final week the Chairman of the PTF introduced that faculty services might be out there for individuals who need to go into revision lessons.
“The thought right here is that we have now an entire month from now until then, those that can and keen people; the states who’re keen ought to make their colleges out there for his or her youngsters to revise.
“We’ve got finished probably the most we will with our representatives at WAEC and we have now this afternoon, confirmed that the dates allotted for the exams might be from the 4th of August using to the fifth of September,” the minister added.
In line with him, the ministry will publish the native timings for the examinations after a gathering with authorities of the Nigeria Centre for Illness Management (NCDC) and the Nigerian Union of Lecturers (NUT), amongst different stakeholders.
Nwajiuba disclosed that as quickly as WAEC examinations had been concluded, the federal government would take up the Nationwide Examination Council (NECO) and the Nationwide Enterprise and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) examinations.
WASSCE is a standardized check carried out by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) for senior secondary college college students within the graduating class.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years