JUST IN! More Sadness For Mompha As EFCC Presents Eyewitness Against His Alleged Accomplices
Mompha and his accomplices were arraigned last year on a 25-count charge bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has presented witnesses against the suspected fraudster, Mompha’s alleged accomplices, Kayode Phillips and Hamza Koudeih.
The defendants are alleged to be high-valued targets in Organized Cyber Syndicate Network (OCSN). They were arraigned on November 28, 2019, on 25-count charges bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
One of the charges read;
“That you, Kayode Phillips (a.k.a Voice of the King) and Hamza Koudeih (a.k.a. HK), sometime in May 2019 within the jurisdiction of this honorable court, conspired among yourselves to commit an offense to wit conversion of the aggregate sum of $7, 069, 000 (Seven Million, Sixty-nine Thousand United States Dollars), £1, 000, 000 (One Million Pounds) and €80,000 (Eighty Thousand Euro) which sums you reasonably ought to have known form part of the proceeds of fraud and you thereby committed an offense contrary to Sections 18 (a), 15 (2)(d) of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act, 2015 and punishable under Section 15(3) of the same Act.”
Buhari, a forensic expert with the EFCC who was led in by prosecution counsel A.O. Mohammed gave a detailed account of the findings he made on the computer hard disk and two mobile phones recovered from Philips, the first defendant.
He disclosed that these included the lead document and transfer instructions to some people. Buhari said, “My lord, I also found in the phones, chats between the first defendant and some other people, where he was discussing how to market each lead document to them.”
They however pleaded not guilty to the charges, thus setting off their trial. Justice Hassan subsequently adjourned the matter till July 20 and 21, 2020 for ruling and continuation of trial.
A statement released by the anti-graft agency partly read;
“The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office has presented the first prosecution witness, Nuru Buhari, in the trial of the duo of Kayode Phillips and Hamza Koudeih, both of whom are alleged accomplices of Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha before Justice Muslim S. Hassan of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos”.
The defendants, who are high-value targets in Organized Cyber Syndicate Network, OCSN, were arraigned on November 28, 2019, on 25-count charges, bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
They pleaded not guilty to the charges, thus setting off their trial.
They were tendered and admitted in evidence by the court after a failed opposition to their admissibility by Olutade Falana, counsel to the first defendant. Justice Hassan adjourned the matter till July 20 and 21, 2020 for ruling and continuation of trial.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years