JUST IN! Samuel Kalu Tests Positive For Coronavirus – Super Eagles Player
Super Eagles player and Bordeaux forward, Samuel Kalu has tested positive for Coronavirus.
AFP reported that Kalu who has been in quarantine in France was the unnamed player announced by the club to have contracted COVID-19 on July 6.
He has reportedly missed the team’s training sessions since the opening of camp and might be left out of some of the club’s pre-season games. He is expected to rejoin the rest of the squad on July 27, if his test returns negative.
This is coming after Super Eagles player and Genk striker, Paul Onuachu recovered from the disease.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years