Covid-19 being the origin of the global crisis in the economy and other sectors around the world sparing no country at all, has been the same reason for the halting and delay in the educational sector as all schools were ordered to shut down and stop all form of academic and social activities due to its emergence in February 2020. Lagos has been the most affected state in the country as it records the highest number of pandemic on a daily basis.
But as the numbers begin to dwindle, the state made an announcement to reopen it’s educational sector so as to learn how to manage the pandemic with students in school but however, the state has come out to say that the proposed resumption for primary and secondary schools are limited to only the private schools stating that the public schools should not yet reopen on September 21 as was earlier announced. The reason for this announcement has not really been detailed out but the governor has ordered the private schools to go on with the planned reopening as from September 21. But that did not stop there he went on to say that the jss3 and sss2 students should also be exempted from the resumption plan.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years