Latest Trending News These Morning Brought To You By MadNaija As At 27th July 2020
1) Two Dead, As Container-Laden Truck Falls On Bus In Lagos
A tragedy occurred in Lagos, when a truck with number plates SGM 715 XA loaded with a 20-foot container fell on a commercial bus stationed at Ilasamaja beneath the bridge, along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, killing two persons with others injured in the process.
According to an eyewitness, the accident occurred when the bus was discharging some of its passengers at the bus stop
“The impact of the fallen truck led to the immediate death of two yet-to-be-identified passengers; one male and one female,” the eyewitness narrated.
General Manager, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu, confirmed the incident.
2) 3 Die In Road Accident Along Banex/Gwarimpa Expressway, Abuja
Three unidentified persons lost their lives in a fatal road mishap that occurred along Banex/Gwarimpa Expressway, Mabushi, Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja.
According to an eye witness who gave his name simply as Liberty, the victims, a female and 2 males including the driver were occupants of a Volkswagen Golf.
The vehicle, he said was heading towards Banex junction from the Gwarimpa axis when suddenly it lost control, speedily jumped over the culvert, and ran into an oncoming vehicle from the opposite direction.
The accident happened adjacent to The Capital Hub plaza.
3) Osun State Nurse Hacks Wife, Two Children To Death
A resident of Inisa town, Osun State, Tunde Oyeniran, has allegedly hacked his wife and two children to death.
Oyeniran, a nurse, allegedly perpetrated the act using a cutlass to kill his wife, Sarah, and the other two victims.
He also allegedly inflicted cuts on himself in the hand and stomach and raised the alarm, claiming that his family was attacked by hoodlums.
The Osun State Police Public Relations Officer, Yemisi Opalola, said Oyeniran was arrested where he was receiving treatment.
When will the act of losing thousands of lives in a weekend in Nigeria? What advice would you give the Government so they can curb the issue of road accidents in Nigeria? For those who are caught overspending on the highway what judgment should be placed on them? Don’t you think the government has to implement a serious penalty for someone who takes another person’s life? This is getting too much…Let Federal Government please do something about these issues.
This is the bad news in Nigeria this morning. May God continue to protect our lives wherever we go and also keep us from all evil. Thanks for reading.
- Trending! Couple Go [email protected] On Social Media In Live Video (18+)
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)