MUST-READ! All Primary, Secondary, And University Students Should Take Note Of These Things
It is noted to everyone that the federal government shut down schools since 6 months ago so as to curtail the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Most students in all educational sectors are presently staying at home due to the lockdown being placed on schools. Many students are currently anticipating the reopening of schools in order to pursue their academic pursuits.
The students should not and never blame the government for locking up schools. They should bear in mind that the government has their best interest in studying at hearts and the locking of schools is for preventive measures against the spread of the virus.
Looking into this, All primary, Secondary, and University students should take note of these things concerning the reopening of schools across the country.
1. There has not been any official date for the full reopening of schools for all students. The students should stay away from any fake date procrastinating the day of school resumption.
2. The only students who are allowed to be present in class are the graduating classes. A student who would be promoted to another tier in the educator system.
3. Primary 6 students have done their Exam so there is no need to be in class at the moment. They would be preparing to enter Junior secondary 1.
4. SS3 students are currently allowed in school due to the writing of their (WAEC) west Africa examination council.
5. Only final year students in the university are expected to be in school so as to prepare well for their upcoming Examination.
Note: Always wash your hand with medicated soap in running water for not less than 20 seconds of your time. Limit the touching of your face with your hands and please maintain social distancing.
If you find this piece of information appealing, please do like, and don’t forget to leave a comment on your thoughts.
Pictures are gotten from Google images.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years