1) Carnage: Outrage As Gunmen Defy Curfew, Attack Southern Kaduna Communities
Many Nigerians on Saturday expressed outrage as gunmen suspected to be Fulani militiamen launched fresh attacks on Southern Kaduna communities despite a 24 -hour curfew imposed by the Kaduna State government.
This was as the umbrella body of Southern Kaduna people, Southern Kaduna Peoples Union, on Saturday said 63 people had been killed in the past one week by the militiamen.
The latest killings were reportedly carried out around 7 am on Saturday when some suspected Fulani militiamen attacked three communities in Jema’a and Kaura local government areas of Kaduna State and killed at least nine people.
2) Two-Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, Traps 10 People.
A two-story building under construction in Abuja collapsed trapping 10 persons with one seriously injured.
The News Agency of Nigerian (NAN), reports that the incident happened behind Dawaki Modern Market, in Galadima area of the Federal Capital Territory.
The incident occurred in the morning and the building suffered a total collapse, leaving some its occupants, who were workers at the site, injured.
When will the killing and act of losing hundreds of lives end in this country? Let Federal Government please do something about these issues.
This is the bad news in Nigeria this afternoon. May God continue to protect our lives wherever we go and also keep us from all evil. Thanks for reading.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli