Brother allegedly stabs his brother over an N100 drink.
The Eze family was thrown into deep mourning, this afternoon, after their son, Chisom Eze, allegedly killed his elder brother, identified as Henry, over a N100 soft drink.
The tragic incident happened at their residence located at Johnson Street, Alaba, Lagos.
According to reports, Chisom had stepped out, leaving his drink, only to return to find out that Henry had drunk it.
This angered Chisom, who was allegedly said to have used a knife to stab the deceased in the neck and their sister, who witnessed the incident, ran out to call for help.
Unfortunately, Henry later died and Chisom has been tied up to prevent him from running while the police have been invited to handle the matter.
Watch video below:
What can you say to this?
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli