Afenifere chieftain and elder Statesman, Chief Ayodele Adebanjo, Thursday asked Nigerian leaders to change the constitution, noting that the constitution is the problem of the country that needs to be changed before any election.
Adebanjo, disclosed this at a zoom meeting organized by Dele Momodu of the Ovation Magazine and Mazi Ezeoke.
Speaking on the theme: The Second never again conference: 51 years after Nigerian-Biafran Civil war, Pa Ayo reiterated the need for restructuring.
“Our problem is our constitution; we need to go back to where we started in 1960. We have a fraudulent constitution and there are some who are benefiting from it”.
Reacting to Nnamdi Kanu’s comment, Ayo opined:
“Fulani’s are the one killing people in the country. We need to amend the constitution. No restructuring no Nigeria. Change the constitution now”.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli