The Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 has claimed that travels, reopening of schools, businesses and religious centres, contributed to the rise in COVID-19 cases in Nigeria.
There are currently over 100,000 confirmed infections in the country.
With the second wave of coronavirus in full force, the government is reviewing the date for resumption of schools.
Chairman of the PTF and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, speaking during Monday’s media briefing in Abuja, named factors that led to the spike in numbers.
Last week, the federal government admitted it would have no choice than to impose a fresh lockdown in the country, if the number of COVID-19 infections continue to spike.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years