Lamido said he could not pray or advise President Buhari on how to improve the living conditions of Nigerians.
The former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, has recounted the events that led to the current President Muhammadu Buhari-led government under the All Progressive Congress (APC).
Speaking during an interview on BBC Hausa on Tuesday, October 5, 2020, Lamido said he could not pray or advise President Buhari on how to improve the living conditions of Nigerians.
Lamido who was Jigawa governor under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from 2007 to 2015, said President Buhari should lead the country forever if he’s doing well because Nigerians called his party (PDP) thieves and voted APC.
“You can’t say in the past 60 years of our independence that there is no progress, there is,” he said.
“I am from an opposition party, no matter how much I love Buhari or his cabinet, I can’t enter the mosque and pray for him. People called us [PDP] thieves and voted APC. So, it is left for them to judge now.
“If Buhari is doing good, they know and let him lead Nigeria forever. But if he is doing wrong, we are always there to come and take over in order to do the right thing.
“But, honestly, our leaders are not taking advantage of the natural resources we have in the country to make us progress and live better.”
Meanwhile, President Buhari has lamented that the APC is always embroiled in bitter and unnecessary squabbles which has cost the ruling party governorship and legislative seats during elections.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years