Nigerians Please Note! Churches, Mosques, Banks And All Markets Should Be Closed As From 13th July – (Opinion)
It’s well-known that the Federal authorities of Nigeria initially declared the closure of the nation’s financial system and lots of different sectors corresponding to the spiritual gathering, faculties, monetary establishments, airports, interstate travels, markets, and so forth when the nation’s COVID-19 instances began growing.
This was completed to curtail the unfold of coronavirus in Nigeria. Finally, the Federal authorities eased the ban positioned on these sectors talked about above remaining the ban on faculty resumption.
Though, the Federal authorities shouldn’t be blamed for relieving the lockdown as a result of it was what Nigerians requested.
Ever for the reason that President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari authorized the primary and second part of gradual easing of lockdown in Nigeria, the nation’s coronavirus instances have been growing relentlessly.
Until date, Nigeria has recorded over 30,000 confirmed instances of coronavirus and but the lethal illness just isn’t decreasing in any means.
In my view, All Banks, markets, church buildings, mosques, interstate borders, and all different sectors ought to go on one other as from Monday 13th of July 2020. If this isn’t completed the lethal illness will proceed to multiply and it’d get uncontrolled.
Furthermore, imposing a brand new lockdown will assist cut back the unfold of coronavirus in Nigeria.
What’s your opinion on this?
- Trending! Couple Go [email protected] On Social Media In Live Video (18+)
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)