Nigerians Please Take Note, Latest Naira And Dollar Exchange Rate
The naira maintained a stable position on Tuesday at the exchange rate market against the dollar.
Naira and dollar
The naira exchanged N465 to $1 at the parallel/black market on Tuesday, 14, 2020. This was the same rate that is exchanged on Monday.
According to Naira Metrics, on the officially recognized NAFEX Market, the forex turnover dropped by 64.4% while the exchange rate remained stable at N386/$1.
However, the Naira remained stable against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters (I&E) window on Monday, closing at N386/$1, this was the same rate that was reported on Monday, July 13. The opening indicative rate was N387.92 to a dollar on Tuesday. This represents a 33 kobo drop when compared to the N387.46 to a dollar that was recorded on Monday.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years