Nigerians won’t Stop Scam See Reasons Nigerian Duped Indian N22-91 Million
A Nigerian man based mostly in India has been apprehended by the police for allegedly defrauding an Indian man of N22.9 million
Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Indian Of N22.91 Million
A 32-year-old Nigerian man in based mostly in India recognized as Okeleve Frankline Chibundom has been arrested by the Police for allegedly defrauding an Indian man of the sum of N22.9 million (Rs 44.25 lakh)
It’s alleged that Okeleve Frankline Chibundomby duped the person by posing as a government of a Tokyo-based pharmaceutical firm promoting natural seeds, police stated on Sunday.
Chibundom was staying in south Delhi”s Mehrauli space.
He alongside along with his live-in associate duped several folks after approaching them on social media, they stated.
Chibundom’s actions got here to police”s discover after a resident of southeast Delhi”s Sarita Vihar criticized the accused in February these 12 months.
Based on the complainant, on November 29 final 12 months, one Takeshi Mochida, posing as a government of a Tokyo-based pharmaceutical agency, contacted him by way of LinkedIn relating to providing 10,000 packets of a natural seed for medical functions.
He additionally beneficial a provider based mostly in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
When the complainant contacted the stated provider, Arti Mukharjee, she informed him that the product value Rs 2,10,000 per packet they usually mounted the deal on a fee foundation, the police stated.
The complainant made funds to the tune of Rs 44,25,000 to the accused in numerous financial institution accounts however the seeds had been by no means delivered to him. The accused additionally didn’t return his cash, they stated.
Chibundom was recognized and later arrested by way of technical surveillance and by tracing checking account transactions, they added.
Throughout the interrogation, the accused disclosed that he used to ship bulk emails to folks by way of LinkedIn and Fb, promising them good alternatives within the enterprise of natural and uncommon seeds, stated Extra Deputy Commissioner of Police (Southeast) Kumar Gyanesh.
He created faux web sites of huge pharmaceutical companies and also concerned his live-in associate within the plan, the officer stated.
His associate used faux names and spoke to the targets in Hindi to lure them into buying the seeds. After their job was performed, they blocked their contacts, he added.
Three cellphones, 5 ATM playing cards, one laptop computer and one laborious disk used within the fee of crime have been recovered, the police stated. PTI AMP DIV DIV
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)