Being a king comes with a lot of responsibility as the administration of law, maintenance of peace and protecting of his kingdom are all rested on his shoulders. And also being a king comes with a lot of advantages, including being respected by everyone, no matter how small you are (age), and also money, properties and fame too is part of the benefits of being a king.
How does a person become a king? When a king dies and he has male son or sons behind, his eldest son becomes the king, this simply means hereditary succession. But if the king that died doesn’t have a male son, then his male brother or relatives become the next king, and if eventually the king doesn’t have any of these, the kingship title will be moved to another family.
In this article, I will be talking about the richest king in Nigeria whose wealth and riches can’t be stand by any other king in Nigeria.
The name of this king is Oba Obateru Akiruntan – Olugbo of Ugbo
Oba Obateru Akiruntan is the head of Ugbo, Ondo State, Nigeria. Apart from being a royal leader, he also owns Oblat Petroleum, one of the largest private oil trading companies in Nigeria which controls Africa’s largest oil depot.
The reason for saying that Ooni of Ife can’t withstand Oba Obateru when it comes to money is that, according to Forbes, Oba Obateru net worth is $300million with which no other king in Nigeria can compete with, Ooni of Ife’s net worth is only at about $70million. So I guess the distance is very clear.
Oba Obateru also drives around in expensive cars that are worth millions of Naira, including Bentley Mulsanne, Rolls Royce and many more.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years